Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Shoes!♥

Heey Beauties!
Lulu here! :)

Sorry I haven't posted in a little while! I've been super busy lately, one activitiy being I was looking for a new job! As some of you may know from my previous posts, I was working at Charlotte Russe, but now I don't. I now work at Macy's Lancome as a Beauty Advisor! I actually just got the job yesturday night! :)
So I will be posting more make up looks of mine SOON!

So this post isnt about my new job lol. It's about SHOES! Something almost every girl loves and cannot live without having like 90 pairs! Or is it just me?! Hopefully you beauties can back me up on that one!!

I got these pictures off of http://www.weheartit.com/ It's a really cute website I actually discovered recently. The pictures from the post previous to this one are from that website too! Hope you beauties like it && Don't forget to leave feedback about which style shoes you liked!

Which of you beauties has a closet like this?! I wish I had room to make this! I have NO ROOM!!! (Miss Shopaholic)
I love the color of these shoes! It makes such a major statement! Wear all black and add these shoes, instant head turner from everyone!

How awsome is this shoe?! Must have tooken some time to make!
These have got to be one of my most favorite! They are just SO cute! Pair this with jeans, a white top and your hair in curled down pigtails! ;D haha as a fun outfit choice of course! Love this!

These also have to be one of my favorite botties! They are super hot and can match a lot of styles of clothing!

Tell us which shoes you liked and which styles you love the most!
We would love to hear from you! We read all comments && e-mails!

Stay GLAM!
Lulu && Ari♥


No comments:

Post a Comment