Monday, April 30, 2012

No More Lagging! Promise! ♥

Heey Beauties!
Lulu here!

Okkiiee...wow it's been literally FOREVER since I've written a post && I promise that won't happen again! I've just been super busy lately with work (I work A LOT!) && school...but that's not an excuse to not write a post. So from now on, I'll try to write at least one post a day, if not every other day. But I wanna say Thank You so much for the people who are still following me! I appreciate it! :)

So for this post, I'm going to be posting different looks that I've had throughout the month and if you beauties are interested in finding out how to do any, just e-mail me at lulusbeauty@aol.com && I'll demonstrate!

That's another thing I'm gna start doing soon...making videos and posting them.

So let's get started! :)














This is it for now beauties...more to come soon!
I wonder if I can post blogs from my iphone...hmm.

Stay GLAM!
Lulu && Ari ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment