Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lancome's National Makeup Artist Event with Darais!♥

Heey Beauties!
Lulu here! :)

Okkiiee...so you beauties all know I started working at Lancome in February and it's been AMAZiiNG so far! I absolutely love it! Recently, on April 27, we had our National Makeup Artist Event with Lancome's National Makeup Artist Darais! It was my first time meeting him and I had been waiting for over a month! It was probably one of my most favorite days!

So of course I decided to share it with you beauties! I didn't take pictures throughout the event, which I now regret, but I did take a few pictures with Darais and of course, I took a picture of my outfit! We got to wear color that day and we all decided to wear the color purple somewhere in our black outfits!

(Don't mind my skirt color, I couldn't find a purple skirt (because me and my co-worker decided to do purple miniskirts) so I wore purple jewlery to bring out the purple color from my very dark blueish skirt)

Let's get started! :)








It was literally one of my most favorite days ever! I wish I could go back and relive this day! He's an awsome person inside and out and his work is simply perfect! Can't wait to see him again...hopefully SOON!

Stay GLAM!
Lulu && Ari♥

No comments:

Post a Comment