Sunday, October 30, 2011

outfit idea!

Heey Beauties!
Louisa here with the daily outfit! :)
or in today's case...2 outfits!

So Friday night I had to go to a Welcome Baby party! It was beyond fun! Since it was a pretty small (around 20 people) party at a restaurant, I decided to not get too GLAMed up. I curled my hair in tighter curls so my hair seemed shorter && went with a more casual dress I bought from Forever 21, with a Betsey Johnson belt, && black high heels.


The next outfit was actually yesturdays outfit choice of mine. My mommy && I had a few places to go, one place being an AMAZiiNG beauty salon in Glendale, CA! If you live in the area you MUST go to Fames Beauty Salon! The place does outstanding hair && make up along with other beauty related things! For more details contact Louisa via e-mail.

So for this outfit I chose to wear tight black pants/jeggings with a loose summery white top && my UGG boots from winter 2010 :) It felt good letting my boots get some air after being in the bags & box all year. *Remember to take care of your boots if you have them! Always comb them && don't wet them!*


Hope you beauties enjoyed this post! More outfit ideas will be coming maybeeee daily!

Stay GLAM!
Lulu && Ari♥

No comments:

Post a Comment