Sunday, October 30, 2011

so happy!♥

Heey Beauties!
Louisa here && I am so happy!! I have been looking for something to put all my jewelry in for the longest time! && I FINALLY found something I really liked!! I felt the need to share :)

The whole thing is a mirror && the glass is a darker shade.

Simple but I loved it♥

The top && Sides open

My rings finally have a nice home♥

Both sides are perfect for necklaces

I finally got to move all my bracelets from these into the drawers. Along with my watches, sunglasses, and more bangles!♥


The next 2 pictures Ariga said I had to upload to the blog, so I did :)

Cheetah couch♥ Opens with little mirror inside & place for rings & small items

My manikin girl♥ When I saw this at Home Goods I had to buy it! I added the necklaces && the feather :)

Thanks for reading beauties! Don't forget to follow me (Louisa) on twitter && on Beautylish!

XoXo
Lulu && Ari♥

No comments:

Post a Comment