Friday, January 6, 2012

Boots!♥

Heey Beauties!
Lulu here! :)

okkiiee...which girl doesn't like boots?! Their like absolute must haves in all our shoe closets! We all own at least one pair if not...80...am I right?! I believe I am (im my opinion at least!).
Like a lot of things in the fashion world, there are TONS of styles of boots. So, I went through a few pictures and picked out some looks of different boots!

Comment below on which styles you liked && post pictures of your favorite boots beauties! :)
Let's Get Started!

These boots in the above picture were actually a favorite of mine. They were from BEBE a little while back.
I have these boots! They are in a post from 2011! They are my new loves! ♥
♥

UGG boots...one of the most comfortale boots EVER! (in my opinion)
Who can forget about cute rainboots like these?! :)
Have any of you beauties tried heeless heels before?! I've seen it at the mall but never tried them on!
♥
Cowboy boots...I've always kinda liked some of them...but I don't own them...Maybe one day I will lol...Maybe.

Booties!♥
♥
♥
♥

Tell us which styles you like beauties! We would love to know! :)

Stay GLAM!
Lulu && Ari♥

No comments:

Post a Comment