Monday, January 2, 2012

Let the Fresh Start Begin!♥

Heey Beauties!
Lulu here! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It is officially 2012!
(who believes the world will end December 21,2012?!) haha

This year my new years resolution is
TO SMILE && TO MAKE AT LEAST ONE OTHER PERSON SMILE!
because let's be honest...we all could use a smile everyday...more than once.

comment below of your new years resolutions!
We want to know about them && why you're choosing them!

okkiiee...I hope all you beauties had an AMAZiiNG New Year's Eve/New Year's Day!
My family always does the big New Years Eve party at our house! We had a great time && welcomed 2012! :D
I'll be posting outfit pictures SOON!

Today's post is going to be me sharing some of my gifts from my family! They were all so cute && I loved them all!

What did YOU beauties get as gifts?! Let us know! :)

Let's Get Started!

The smell of this perfume is SO sweet! I fell in love with it!
When I opened this next present from GUESS, I fell in love with the box! I LOVE cheetah!

This bracelet was just too cute! Loved it! My 2 cousins got matching pairs too, so we all have them!

This next gift is a collection from Michael Kors && Estee Lauder. It's a make up set && bag.
I already had a similar one from the collection with Coach.

I think the gifts from my parents I loved the most!

♥
Yes, yes I finally joined Team Iphone! :)

My uncle, Zadik zadikian, makes amaziing artwork out of gold and he draws amaziing paintings. Check out his website! Just google his name! He made me this ring!
This last one is not a present, but when I saw it at the store I thought it was just so adorable that I had to buy it!

Hope you all have an amaziing year in 2012! Make the start great && have a great ending && new beginning in 2013! ;D

***Follow our blog***
***Follow Lulu on Twitter***
***Follow Lulu on Beautylish***
***Subscribe to our YouTube***

Stay GLAM!
Lulu && Ari♥


No comments:

Post a Comment