Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Personal Shows!♥

Heey Beauties!
Lulu here! :)

So I'm sure we all know what a TV is && We all have at least one show that we can NEVER miss an episode of! Well I actually have a few! Pretty Little Liars, Jane By Design, && One Tree Hill!

Let's Get Started!

I was super excited for this week because Monday was the 2nd episode of Pretty Little Liars, Tuesday was the 2nd episode of Jane By Design && TONIGHT is the season 9 premire of One Tree Hill! (Sadly last season!)

Why do I love these shows? I've been through them since episode one!
If you beauties watch these shows, comment below && tell us why you like them!
Of if you watch another show tell us which ones!

For those of you beauties who watch these shows, you'll understand these pictures!

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!♥
In the picture below, I so wanted to hit Aria's father! He had no right to tell Ezra to stop seeing Aria!!

JANE BY DESIGN!♥

How beyond GLAM are all these outfits?! I totally love them && I would so wear them!

ONE TREE HILL!♥


***I also might have some news regarding a new job, so I'll keep you beauties posted!*** -Lulu

Stay GLAM!
Lulu && Ari♥

1 comment:

  1. love pretty little liars! i really wana know who A is!!!

    never heard of Jane by design though, ill have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete