Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jackets!♥

Heey Beauties!
Lulu here! :)

Today's post is going to be on Jackets! There's so many different kinds of styles, us, girls (as well as men) cannot seem to have enough of them!
Now if you live in the LA area like Ari && I do, you don't really need a jacket these days, because, although we're in the winter season, it's SUPER HOT! It feels like summer!

So I gathered a few pictures to show different kinds of jacket ideas that I came across and I liked!
Let's Get Started!

Don't forget to comment below on which jacket you really liked! Also posts pictures of styles we missed!

I really thought this outfit was cute for an everyday outting! Even works for going out at nights!
Edgy, Sexy, Confident look
The classis jeans jacket!
♥
♥
Love this! Generally I love Kate's style

♥
Hope you beauties liked this post on pictures of different styles of jackets! Comment below on which styles you like the most and tell us why!

Stay GLAM!
Lulu && Ari♥


No comments:

Post a Comment