Thursday, December 8, 2011

Outfit Idea!♥

Heey Beauties!
Lulu here :)

Time for another Outfit Idea post!

Let's Get Started! :)

I wore this outfit to work. (For those who don't know alreay, I work at Charlotte Russe) This is an outfit you beauties can pull together to work (If you can wear outfits like this) or you can even wear this outfit on an everyday outting.

The jeans are from Charlotte Russe. The shoes are from Charlotte Russe (Boots in the post earlier) The top isn't from Charlotte Russe, but I honeslty forgot where I bought it from :( Sorry beauties!

Hair, as you can tell, I did a straight blow dry && wore a simple, thin, black headband. Make-up was light with a shade of pink.

It was prettyy cold in the morning too, so I wore a coat from bebe (shown in earlier post) to keep warm.



Okkiiee beauties, this isn't an outfit that continues on with the one above, but I liked this outfit and I wanted to share it with you readers along with this outfit.


The jeans are from Charlotte Russe, the boots are UGGS (shown in earlier post) and again, I forgot where this top is from. Hair is blow dried straight. and the necklace was a gift, so I'm not sure where that's from either.

Hope you beauties enjoyed this post!

Stay GLAM!
Lulu && Ari♥

No comments:

Post a Comment