Thursday, December 1, 2011

Belts!♥

Heey Beauties!
Lulu here! :)

The past 2 days I've been cleaning && re-arranging/organizing my closet && my room! As I was putting away my belts, I thought why not do a post on the different type of belts there are because, personally, I LOVE belts!

Let's Get Started!

I don't have too many belts in my closet, but I do love them && I'm planning on actually buying more (shhhh let's keep that a secret!) There are just SO many out there that would work with so many different outfit choices!
I wish I could have had some pictures of outfits with these belts, but I don't have ones that I can post right now that would be good enough to show them. So I'll be sure to remember for the posts in the future to remind you beauties of the belt!

♥
♥

All these belts are my favorite, but there is one belt that i reallyyyyy love the most out of all the ones I have!
♥

These belts can go with so many outfits, you beauties just need to be creative with them! Never be afraid of your belt not being "pretty" or "cool" or however else it can be described! As long as you are wearing it confidently && with a smile, your outfit will be complete && very stylish! 

***If you beauties have any questions about the belts be sure to contact me, Lulu, at Lulusbeauty@aol.com***

Follow Lulu on TWITTER!
Follow Lulu on BEAUTYLISH!
subscribe to our YOUTUBE!
&& of course
Follow our BLOG!

Stay GLAM!
Lulu && Ari♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment