Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Nails!♥

Heey Beauties!
Lulu here :)
Today's post is short && sweet!

So since it's almost time for the holidays, I thought why not post some nail ideas you beauties can try this month! :)

Let's Get Started!

This first idea I did for 2010-2011 New Years. I did french/white tip with a mistletoe on both of the ring fingers! I thought they were super cute && it was a unique idea. Hope you beauties like it!

This next idea, I did a few days ago. Again, this is french/white tip. I decided to do the design of red stones on both of the ring fingers. (Red for the holiday colors).


I'm sure I'll be doing something different for New Years so make sure to keep checking back for that idea as well as checking back for more posts about beauty/fashion!

Stay GLAM!
Lulu && Ari♥

No comments:

Post a Comment