Friday, November 18, 2011

Outfit Idea!♥

Heey Beauties!
Lulu here :)

Here is another outfit idea you beauties can pull together!
I wore this outfit to work last night.


Lets Get Started:

My shoes were wedges that I bought from ALDO. Their simple...I guess that's why I bought them lol :)

I wore jeans from my work place (Charlotte Russe)
I wore a top that is kinda flowy from a store in Burbank, CA (ill find out the name)

&& of course...ACCESSORIES! ♥
Since you need to wear at least 3 accessories to work, I wore a ring, a bracelet, && a necklace.

My necklace I had bought from Guess (lol shhhhh don't tell my managers!)


Hope this outfit helps you beauties put something together from your own closet! :)

Now...We all know today is November 18, 2011...&& we all know what that means



BREAKING DAWN!!!

lol, yes beauties Ari && I both love twilight...except Ari loves Harry Potter too :p
So we hope you beauties go watch watch watch!
WooHoo!

Stay GLAM!
Lulu && Ari ♥

♥

No comments:

Post a Comment