Wednesday, November 9, 2011

outfit idea!♥

Heey Beauties!
It's time for an outfit idea!

So yesterday I had a day full of meetings && I'm sure some of you heard that it started getting COLD in Los Angeles FINALLY!! So I decided to dress somewhat casual && comfortable since I was going to be out all day!

Lets get started :)

I went shopping over the weekend && bought 3 new pairs of uggs, this being one of them!

I decided to wear light colored MEK DENIM jeans with a grey A&F long sleeve top...casual but cute :)
♥


My hair && make-up I just kept it to a simple, easy straight blow dry && light make-up.

The whole look together :)

Since I was going to be out very late, I topped it off with a black Armani Exchange coat

Accessories are a must with any outfit! I didn't want to wear too much so I just wore a necklace && of course I never leave the house without sunglasses!

****PROTECT YOUR EYES!!!! especially if your eye color is light light green or blue!****

Thank You for reading beauties! Hopefully this post gave you an idea of what you can put together from your own closet on a long, casual work/fun day in the future!

Don't Forget To:
*Follow this blog
*Follow Louisa on twitter
*Subscribe to us on youtube (video up soon!)
*Follow Louisa on beautylish

Stay Glam!
Lulu && Ari♥

No comments:

Post a Comment