Friday, November 25, 2011

SALE Charlotte Russe!♥

Heey Beauties!
Lulu here :)

As you beauties all know, this weekend is BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND.
Every store has sales going on && I know all you beauties want really great deals!

As some of you may know (if  you read our posts) I, Lulu, work at Charlotte Russe. I thought I would do a quick post about what's going on in our store exactly.

I was working throughout the night && our entire store is 30% OFF!

YES 30% OFF!!


Did the picture catch your attention?! I hope it did! Charlotte Russe already has simple prices, and this just adds on more fun to everything in the store! So don't forget to stop by a store near you!

I know I did! ;D
Can't wait to share some of my outfits with you beauties on "outfit idea" && maybe some of you will have the same look as me!

***Also go to the store to pick a random card out of the box! One of 3 little surprises from our store to you!***
***This Sale is going on throughout the weekend only! SO HURRY!***

Stay GLAM!
Lulu && Ari♥

No comments:

Post a Comment