Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shopping Ideas!♥

Heey Beauties!
Lulu here :)

This is post #2 on shopping ideas!
This time the store is Bebe!
***Remember to always go to your local bebe store && check the prices on items I post if you like them!***
(I will be posting the size I bought them in && the regular price of the item!)

Let's Get Started!

SHOES!♥

As you beauties know by now, if you're a reader of this blog, I LOVE shoes!

These shoes were just so hot I HAD to have them!
These shoes are 6.5 inches with a 2 inch platform. There is a zipper on the back. The ones I have are size 6 and are priced at $198.00.

OUTFIT♥

This dress my mother actually picked out for me. I really liked it && I'm actually thinking of wearing it to a party I have coming up!

The top is gold && the front is open, so you can add something under if you find it too open. This is a XXS priced at $159.00.

ACCESSORIES && GIFTS!♥

Beauties! Christmas is almost here && these next 2 items are actually ideas that could be used as gifts as well as personal items too!

LipGloss is a girls must have in her purse! We all know that, I'm sure! :)
I believe these come in different colors. I'm not sure where to find what colors these are exactly on the box && I haven't opened this box yet to find out if it's on the gloss.

This is a picture of this item from the website.

This item is priced at $14.00.

Nail Polish is also something us, girls, cannot get enough of! :)

Again, I have no idea what colors these are, but I'm sure there are more colors to chose from at your local bebe store!

Picture from the website.

This item is priced at $14.00.

Thank You so much for reading Beauties!
Hope you enjoyed && this post gave you some more ideas for your next time out shopping!

Stay GLAM!
Lulu && Ari♥

1 comment: