Sunday, December 4, 2011

Questions!♥

Heey Beauties!
Lulu here :)

I got these questions off of Bianca T's blog. Her blog website is http://biancastefanii.blogspot.com/
Let's Get Started!

Makeup Me:


Blush or Bronzer?

Blush!

Lipgloss or Lipstick?
bothh but lipgloss more

Eyeliner or Mascara?
Mascara

Foundation or Concealer?
Foundation

Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow?
Depends on what kind of day it is

Brushes or Sponges?
I use both actually


Nails Me:


Long or Short?
I always have acrylic on so long

Acrylic or Natural?
Personally, I love acrylic but natural is nice too

Brights or Darks?
both! i love new colors every month for my nails!


Body Me:


Perfume or Body Splash?
I use body splash more through out my day, but I love perfume

Lotion or Body Butter?
lotion!

Body Wash or Soap?
body wash! bar soap makes my skin dry!

Fashion Me:


Jeans or Trakies?
jeans!!

Long Sleeve or Short?
right now long sleeve! it's too cold! :(

Dresses or Skirts?
both!

Stripes or Plaid?
Plaid

Flip Flops or Sandals?
sandals/flats!

Scarves or Hats?
i love both! their so much fun!!

Studs or Dangly Earrings?
both!

Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots?
Riding boots

Jacket or Hoodie?
both are too comfortable! ♥


Hair Me:


Curly or Straight?
both! but if straight, deffinitly with volume!

Bun or Ponytail?
Bun

Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?
Bobby pins...we're not 4. (sorry girls)

Hair Spray or Gel?
Hair Spray!

Long or Short?
long

Light or Dark?
Dark

Up or Down?
depends on the outfit :)


Random Me:


Favourite Store/Shop?
My top 3 stores are Bebe, Guess by Marciano && Victoria's Secret♥

Summer or Winter?
Summerrrrr

Favourite Makeup Brand?
M.A.C

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate :)

This was fun! :)
Post it on your blogs!

Stay GLAM!
Lulu && Ari♥

1 comment:

  1. I just did this on my blog and mentioned you. it was fun!

    ReplyDelete