Thursday, December 8, 2011

Party Party Party!♥

Heey Beauties!
Lulu here!

This blog is based on an outfit you beauties can pull together to wear to a casual party. (I say casual because, personally, I like go dress up a lotttt when I go to a bigger or fancier party). You can also wear this on a day out. I know I would!

So the outfit I chose to wear was a strapless dress that had a little bit of a poof at the bottom. I'm sure many of you beauties are familiar with this style of dress. Personally, I wasn't the biggest fan, but when I saw this dress I thought "This is so cute. Why not just buy it just for fun" So I ended up buying it && finally wearing it :)

The dress is dark blue. && Since it was COLD, I wore black pantyhose under (Even though it didn't help me attt allll on the top part!) && paired it with black pumps.


Since the occasion was a very happy one, I didn't want to be dressed toooo dark, so I added a pink big flower on my headband :)

This was the look for this post beauties! I hope you liked it && maybe you can pull something out from your own closet that looks similar!

Stay GLAM!
Lulu && Ari♥

No comments:

Post a Comment