Sunday, December 11, 2011

Outfit Idea!♥

Heey Beauties!
Lulu here :)

Today's post is Outfit Idea!
Let's Get Started!

This outfit I wore to my parents 20th wedding anniversary. It was a small celebration with close family && friends. I tried to dress a little down, but, as you beauties know by now if you read this blog, I love to look GLAM! So this is the outfit I came up with!

This was before the party. This outfit is pretty much from Charlotte Russe. The top, the skirt, the little sparkly pink hat (that doesnt show lol).


(Now the little sparkly pink hat shows) :D

So this was pretty much the look beauties. My hair was just curled down (with a curling iron) and the hat was clipped to the side.

***If you beauties have any questions e-mail me, Lulu, at Lulusbeauty@aol.com***

Stay GLAM!
Lulu && Ari♥

No comments:

Post a Comment